WM Maintenance Supervisor
Department WM Maintenance
Location Wire Mill
Supervisor Shawn Cope, Superintendent, WM Maintenance
Job Grade 12 (Exempt)
- Manage and direct the hourly maintenance craft personnel on daily assignments and project work.
- Facilitate the safe and efficient completion of work requests in all types of facility and equipment maintenance.
- Responsible for productivity, quality, safety and housekeeping, scrap control, and process control.
- Interface effectively with other members of Supervision, Engineering, outside vendors and union personnel to meet productivity demands
Qualities and Experience Required
- Assertive and goal oriented self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Must possess a sense of urgency.
- Strong communication, organizational, and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing a changing work schedule during a given shift.
- Must be capable of using personal computers, Microsoft software and capable of learning maintenance software programs.
- Must possess the ability to interpret detailed prints for assembly and manufacture of machine parts, complex assemblies, and weld fabrications.
- High School or GED education required and 5 years’ experience in an industrial mechanical maintenance position.
- Strong heavy industrial mechanical and electrical merged craft maintenance supervisory background preferred.
If you are interested in applying for the position and you are confident that you satisfy the above requirements, please submit your resume to Dawn Maxwell at firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm Wednesday, December 20, 2017. Questions may be directed to 697-7103.